23 March 2020
COVID-19 update from Lifting Victoria 23 March 2020
Given the rapidly changing nature of the COVID-19 pandemic and the uncertainty it’s created, we want to provide you an update on the actions that Lifting Victoria is taking to protect our employees, our customers and our business in this rapidly changing situation.
We have taken several actions to ensure we do everything that we can to minimise the spread of the virus.
These actions include but are not limited to:
- We are practicing social distancing as stipulated by the government.
- Regularly cleaning surfaces throughout the day with disinfectant.
- If you’re one of our account customers, we ask you to please phone or email through your orders (rather than visit us in-store). We will pick, pack and load orders for you or arrange delivery.
- We are no longer asking for a signature when goods are being collected.
- We can inspect your equipment offsite, at our workshops in Geelong and Laverton North or facilitate inspections on your site outside of normal business hours.
- To ensure the continued operation of critical functions, we have ceased unnecessary site visits and travel between our branches.
If you have any concerns, then we ask that you get in touch with our sales team by phone or email to discuss this.
This is an evolving situation and we will keep you updated as things change. Our priority is to always ensure the health and safety of our staff and customers.