Modulift modular spreader beams provide the ideal solution for most lifting requirements – versatile and cost-effective. The modular configuration and interchangeable components enable Modulift spreaders to be reused over many lifts. Designed by engineering experts and manufactured in specialist facilities; the Modulift range are the leading modular spreader beams in the market.
Every spreader beam consists of a pair of end units and a pair of drop links, with interchangeable struts that can be bolted into the assembly between the end units to either lengthen or shorted the beam to suit the requirements of your lift, making them reusable at different spans.
Each spreader beam series has been proven by being proof load tested in the Modulift compression test rig, and all products have been designed in accordance with the standards listed below:
UK & Europe Compliance
• BS EN 13155: 2003+A2:2009. Cranes – Safety – Non-fixed load lifting attachments
• DNV Standard for Certification No. 2.22 Lifting Appliances 2011 & DNVGL-ST0378
• MOD 6 up to MOD 800/1500 Type Approved by DNV
• LOLER: 1998 (Lifting Operations and Lifting Equipment Regulations)
• PUWER: 1998 (Provision and Use of Work Equipment Regulations)
• EC Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC
• BS EN 1993-1: 2005: Eurocode 3
• ASME B30.20 – 2013: For Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices
• ASME BTH-1 2017: Design of Below-the-Hook Lifting Devices
• AS 4991 – 2004: Lifting Devices
• EAC Mark – Eurasian Customs Union Technical Regulations Compliance
World Wide Compliance
• ISO 17096 – 2015: Cranes, Safety, Load Lifting Attachments
DNV Standard for Certification
DNV 2.22: Modulift spreader beam designs confirm to DNV Standard for Certification No.2.22 Lifting Appliances. Modulift is the first and only spreader beam manufacturer in the world to have the globally recognised DNV Type Approval for all spreader beams up to 1500t capacity, in accordance with DNV’s standard for Certification No. 2.22 for Lifting Appliances 2011, at no extra cost to the customer.
For more information on the Modulift range contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne).