Oz Signature Series II Stainless Steel Slipway Winch (HWA3500)
Oz Signature Series II stainless steel slipway winch has the capability of hauling a boat and wheeled trailer up to 3500kg on a 12.5-degree ramp subject to operating conditions.
- Domestic and commercial slipway applications
- Industrial hauling applications
- Positioning caravans and trailers in confined areas
- Agricultural environments
The Australian-made safe, robust, secure boat winch you can truly rely on.
Made in Australia, this compact, big end, robust winch has been designed for a variety of hauling applications, especially suited as a boat ramp winch.
Manufactured using quality materials, the winch is ideal for use in Australian conditions.
Driven by a geared transmission providing a quiet, safe, maintenance-free operation coupled to a purpose built powerful 240v electric brake motor.
The drum, frame and guards are fabricated in steel and zinc plated for improved corrosion protection. Options supplied to customer requirements.
- Stainless steel drum assembly
- AC motor for maximum torque, designed specifically for boat ramp or slipway applications
- 240v single phase model is pre-wired with 3-pin plug (also available in 3 phase 415v)
- Thermal overload protection
- Up to 70m x 8mm wire rope storage
- Optional dyneema synthetic rope
- Low voltage hand control with 10m lead (removable) on all models
- Wireless remote control
- Dyneema synthetic rope
- Pedestal stand
|MODEL||HWA3500 AC Electric Winch|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||1000kg 1st layer|
|SPEED (M/MIN) 50HZ||4|
|ROPE||8mm x 35m (max 70m)|
|VOLTAGE||240v or 415v|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application.
Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.