The Challenger Manual Lifter Trolley is a high quality, cost effective alternative to forklifts. Ideally suited for unloading skids in warehouses, workshops and smaller working environments, all models are fitted with an overload valve and a slow lowering valve to control speed.
For every Challenger product purchased, a donation will be made to the McGrath Foundation and the Child Cancer Foundation.
- High quality, heavy duty construction for reliability.
- Supplied with a removable work platform and adjustable fork tynes.
- Top quality, heavy load castors which ensure durability.
- Standard fitting with rear swivel brake wheels to prevent the table from moving during loading and unloading.
- Protective guard and covers.
- Available in a variety of heights to suit each application.
- Also available is an Electric Lifter Trolley.
|Supplier Part No.||CMS120||CMS150||CMS170|
|Rated Capacity (kg)||400||400||400|
|Max.height x width (mm)||1425 x 600||1725 x 600||1925 x 600|
|Max. platform height (mm)||1200||1500||1700|
|Min. platform height (mm)||85||85||85|
|Platform length x width (mm)||650 x 576||650 x 576||650 x 576|
|Lifting height (mm)||1115||1415||1615|
|Net weight (kg)||81||91||99|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.