Endo EHL Chain Air Hoist
EHL Air Hoists from Endo Kogyo are fitted with rotary vane motors in strong lightweight aluminium bodies, for easy handling in a variety of industrial and construction applications.
Variable speed models available in either cord or pendant controls with optional lift heights.
- Standard 3m height of lift.
- Compact and lightweight ensures ease of handling.
- Operation speed depends on the amount of pressure applied to the push buttons or how hard the control rope is pulled.
- Installation – simply connect the air hose.
- Precise variable lifting and high speed.
- Quality load chain allowing high frequency of use.
- Upper and lower limit switches.
Applications: Mining, construction, engineering, offshore.
|Capacity||Supplier Part No. (Pendant)||Supplier Part No. (Pull Cord)||Model||Lift Speed (m/min)||Load Chain Dia (mm) x Fall||Headroom (mm)||Weight (kg)|
|500kg||49251||49250||EHL05TS||10.5||6.3 x 1||365||19|
|1 tonne||49253||49252||EHL1TW||5.2||6.3 x 2||440||25|
|1 tonne||63538||48237||EHL1TS||6.0||7.1 x 1||480||34|
|2 tonne||48238||48239||EHL2TW||3.0||7.1 x 2||540||42|
|3 tonne||44181||44998||EHL3TS||3.0||12.5 x 1||585||75|
|6 tonne||47609||45000||EHL6TW||1.5||12.5 x 2||770||96|
Plain Trolley – When attached to a beam, this trolley enables smooth horizontal movement by hand.
Air Motor Trolley – This type of trolley is powered by air and transports a suspended load horizontally.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.