Oz Signature Series II Stainless Steel Slipway Winch (HWA5000)
OZ Signature Series II stainless steel slipway winch has the capability of hauling a boat and wheeled trailer up to 5000kg on a 12.5-degree ramp subject to operating conditions.
- Domestic and commercial slipway applications
- Industrial hauling applications
- Positioning caravans and trailers in confined areas
- Agricultural environments
OZ SIGNATURE SERIES II SLIPWAY WINCH HWA5000
Manufactured in Australia this compact and robust winch has been designed for a variety of hauling applications, ideally suited as a slipway winch.
The motor can be positioned horizontally or vertically to suit space requirements.
- AC Motor for maximum torque, designed specifically for boat ramp or slipway applications
- Stainless steel drum assembly
- 240v single phase model is pre-wired with 3-pin plug (also available in 3 phase 415v)
- Thermal overload protection
- Up to 70m x 8mm wire rope storage
- Low voltage hand control with 10m lead (removable) on all models
- Wireless remote control
- Dyneema synthetic rope
- Pedestal stand
|MODEL||HWA5000 AC Electric Winch|
|LIFTING CAPACITY||1400 kg 1st Layer|
|SPEED (M/MIN) 50HZ||4|
|ROPE||8mm x 35mm (max 70m)|
|VOLTAGE||240v or 415v|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application.
Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.