This device now uses the latest technology to ensure a high quality, robust design with a high level of operator safety
which is easier and safer to use, ensuring a longer service life.
- All Global models are manufactured to comply with AS4991.
- These clamps are used to safely suspend loads of many descriptions from girders (I-beams).
- Manual, Electric and Air hoist installations are examples of their wide capability of usage
- Quick and easy to install and reposition makes them ideal for maintenance tasks
- Jaws clamp over girder flanges.
- Also suitable for lifting I-beams.
|Rated Capacity (Kg)||1,000||2,000||3,000||5,000||10,000|
|Test load (Kg)||1,500||3,000||4,500||7,500||15,000|
|Beam width range (mm)||80 - 240||80 - 240||90 - 330||90 - 330||90 - 350|
|Net weight (Kg)||3.5||4.5||9.5||11.0||16.0|
|B (min / max)||183 - 370||183 - 370||243 - 500||243 - 500||269 - 521|
|F (min / max)||100 - 154||4.6||148 - 219||11||165 - 239|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.