Grade-8 Lifting Eyebolts
Grade-8 Eyebolts offer up to 4 times higher lifting capacity in certain applications. The larger internal eye diameter offers a versatile alternative to standard Grade-4 Eyebolts.
- Forged from high tensile alloy steel
- Hi-Visibility powder coated finish
- Manufactured exclusively from Australian made steel
- Electromagnetic crack testing to AS1171
- Long shanks and special thread forms made to order
- CAD files available on request
|Type||WLL F1 (t)||WLL F2 (t)||Thread Size (A)||Eye Inside Diameter (C)||Thread Length (L)||Weight (kg)||Supplier Product Code||LV Part No.|
F2 WLL: indicates safe use for non-axial lifts
F1 WLL: indicates loads which are in line with the axis of the threaded end of the eyebolt. F1 WLL allows up to four times higher lifting capacity whilst maintaining a 4:1 design factor of safety.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.