Hitachi Electric Chain Hoist
Hitachi’s reputation for excellence in design, quality, reliability, and performance has made this brand a global market leader. With over three decades of proven reliability throughout Australasia and an extensive operating range, Hitachi Electric Chain Hoists are suited to most applications. The Hitachi models vary from 250kg to 15-tonne capacity and are available in three or single phase, two speed or single speed while being tested to the Australian standards.
- All Hitachi models are manufactured to comply with AS1418.2.
- Safety Limits: full current and shunt limit switches operate in both directions of hook travel.
- Overload Limiter: this electro-mechanical device is exclusive to the Hitachi range and boasts a far more superior overload protection device than the slipping clutch method. Available on all Hitachi models.
- Braking: all models are fitted with an electro-magnetic, self-adjusting disc type brake to the gearbox and the ‘F’ models have an additional auxiliary centrifugal brake fitted to the motor.
- Completely enclosed design. The entire mechanism including; the motor, dual brake system, gears, rotating parts, and electrical system can be operated under severe conditions.
- Chain Bucket: noiseless design with flexible mounting.
- High-quality Grade 80 zinc or nickel-plated load chain supplied as standard.
- IP54 protection rating on all electric hoists and trolleys.
- Motor thermal protection on all Hitachi models.
- Electric trolleys are fitted with Guide Rollers as standard to reduce wear and ensure suitability for curved beam applications.
- Optional radio remote control.
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements.
- Special low headroom hoist and trolley arrangements available to suit tight headroom applications.
Three Phase / Single Speed Hitachi Electric Chain Hoist – 415v, 50Hz
|Model||1/4S||1/2S||1 S||2 S||1 F||2 F||3 F||5 F|
|Rated Capacity||250kg||500kg||1 tonne||2 tonne||1 tonne||2 tonne||3 tonne||5 tonne|
Three Phase / Two Speed Hitachi Electric Chain Hoist – 415v, 50Hz
|Model||1/4 SN||1/2 SN||1 SN||2 SN||2 FN||3 FN||5 FN|
|Rated Capacity||250kg||500kg||1 tonne||2 tonne||2 tonne||3 tonne||5 tonne|
|Speed (m/min)||7.2 / 1.8||7.2 / 1.8||4.6 / 1.2||2.3 / 0.6||6.8 / 1.7||4.0 / 1.0||2.8 / 0.6|
|Motor (kW)||0.32 / 0.08||0.63 / 0.16||0.8 / 0.2||0.8 / 0.2||2.4 / 0.6||2.4 / 0.6||2.4 / 0.6|
Single Phase / Single Speed Hitachi Electric Chain Hoist – 240v, 50Hz
|Model||1/4 S1||1/2 S1||1 S1||2 S1|
|Rated Capacity||250kg||500kg||1 tonne||2 tonne|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.