Juuko Remote Control
Used in the hoisting and cranes industry, these JUUKO K-Series remote controls are easy to use and provide comfort due to their ergonomic design. The perfect tool for magnetic cranes, overhead cranes, electric chain hoists and tandem operations.
The transmitter is constructed with ultra-high impact-resistant corner bumpers for added protection and a rubber protective cover underneath the EMO button which is dust-resistant. The back of the remote control features a matt black rubber finish which is durable and offers a secure and comfortable grip.
- Automatic channel switching allows users to select primary working frequency and secondary working frequency.
- Range limiting function allows reduction of maximum distance for the transmitter to continue operating.
- Electronic key-code and automatic shut-off option programmable to prevent accidental activation of the transmitter.
- System automatically changes to another frequency in presence of radio interference.
- Exo power management system to save battery life.
- Receive and displays via 4 LED signals coming from the receiver (to relay action feedback).
- Mushroom type EMO button.
- Internal Bootloader, firmware up date by using a computer.
- Wireless pairing procedure by using pendant push buttons.
- Independant LED’s to indicate the status of battery.
- Data logging Black Box system included which records data and remote usage.