Kito EQS Electric Chain Hoist – Single Phase
Power from the wall socket.
Anywhere a 240-volt connection is available this KITO EQS Electric Chain Hoist (single phase model) can be used immediately. The EQS offers in comparison to KITO’s ER2 Electric Hoist, a considerable reduction in the net weight by 23%. With two lifting capacities 500 kg and 1,000 kg the EQS can be used to perform a wide range of commonplace tasks.
The EQ product line is targeted at moderate and heavy duty users, with several unique design features that benefit these customer segments.
As well the inverter provides these benefits: cushioned and adjustable speed for ultimate load control as well as electronic thermal and overload protection. The inverter and its unique software also eliminate several wear items typically used in conventional hoists, including a transformer, contactor, or brake coil.
The hoist employs a highly durable pull-rotor brake system, proven reliable in past KITO products. Up to two million brake cycles can be expected from the system.
- Power from the wall socket.
- Compact hook end approach
- High productivity feature: 130% speed at less than 30 % WLL
- Low maintenance due to: no transformer, no magnetic contactor, no brake contactor, no brake coil
- Frequency inverter as standard: smooth and precise load control, adjustable speed control (standard speed ratio 6:1)
- Single Phase 240V 50Hz, the hoist can be usied where no 3-phase power is available
- Electronic overload limiter via frequency inverter
- Extremely robust Aluminium die-cast body: small, light, rugged
- Electromagnetic pull-rotor motor brake: Long life, maintenance free
- Heavy-duty fan-cooled motor
- Electronic thermal motor protection prevents motor from overheating
- No-load high speed function
- Hanging suspension: Easy to assemble / disassemble
- Upper – lower limit switch
- Counter hour meter
- Ergonomic push button control
- 40/20% ED duty rating
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain for high and uniform strength
- Plastic chain container
- Australian Standard AS1418.2
|Capacity||Supplier Part No.||Model||Standard Lift (m)||Lifting Speed (m/min) - High||Lifting Speed (m/min) - Low||Lifting Speed (m/min) - No load high speed||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain Dia (mm) x fall||Weight (kg)|
|500kg||47581||EQS005IS||3||7.6||1.3||9.9||5.6 x 1||33|
|1 tonne||47584||EQS010IS||3||5.1||1.2||9.2||7.1 x 1||43|
|500kg||47582||EQS005IS||6||7.6||1.3||9.9||5.6 x 1||35|
|1 tonne||47585||EQS010IS||6||5.1||1.2||9.2||7.1 x 1||46|
- Plain and gear trolley
- Motorized trolley (inverter controlled – dual speed)
- Canvas chain container
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.