Kito EQ Electric Chain Hoist – Dual Speed Inverter
The Kito EQ Electric Hoist is economical, lightweight and compact.
Its compactness and its reduced dimensions are some of the special features of KITO’s EQ electric chain hoist. The EQ offers in comparison to KITO’s ER2 Electric Hoist, a considerable reduction in the net weight by 23%. With the lifting capacities ranging from 250 kg, 500 kg to 1,000 kg the EQ can be used to perform a wide range of commonplace tasks.
The EQ product line is targeted at moderate and heavy duty users, with several unique design features that benefit these customer segments.
As well the inverter provides these benefits: cushioned and adjustable speed for ultimate load control as well as electronic thermal and overload protection. The inverter and its unique software also eliminate several wear items typically used in conventional hoists, including a transformer, contactor, or brake coil.
The hoist employs a highly durable pull-rotor brake system, proven reliable in past KITO products. Up to two million brake cycles can be expected from the system.
- Compact hook end approach
- High productivity feature: 130% speed at less than 30 % WLL
- Low maintenance due to: no transformer, no magnetic contactor, no brake contactor, no brake coil
- High duty rating: FEM 3m/ISO M6 rating through 500 kg
- Frequency inverter as standard: smooth and precise load control, adjustable speed control (standard speed ratio 6:1)
- 380 – 440 V / 50 Hz / 3 Phase
- Electronic overload limiter via frequency inverter
- Extremely robust Aluminium die-cast body: small, light, rugged
- Electromagnetic pull-rotor motor brake: Long life, maintenance free
- Heavy-duty fan-cooled motor
- Electronic thermal motor protection prevents motor from overheating
- Hanging suspension: Easy to assemble / disassemble
- Upper – lower limit switch
- Counter hour meter
- Ergonomic push button control
- Control voltage 24 V DC
- Abrasion-resistant nickel-plated load chain for high and uniform strength
- Plastic chain container
- Australian Standard AS1418.2
|Capacity||Supplier Part No.||Model||Standard Lift (m)||Lifting Speed m/min||Headroom (mm)||Load Chain Dia (mm) x fall||Weight (kg)|
|125kg||47106||EQ001IS||3||17-2.8||395||5.6 x 1||30|
|250kg||47107||EQ003IS||3||10-1.7||395||5.6 x 1||30|
|500kg||47108||EQ005IS||3||7.6-1.3||410||5.6 x 1||32|
|1000kg||47109||EQ010IS||3||7.1-1.2||465||7.1 x 1||42|
|125kg||47190||EQ001IS||6||17-2.8||395||5.6 x 1||32|
|250kg||47191||EQ003IS||6||10-1.7||395||5.6 x 1||32|
|500kg||47192||EQ005IS||6||7.6-1.3||410||5.6 x 1||34|
|1000kg||47193||EQ010IS||6||7.1-1.2||465||7.1 x 1||46|
- Plain and gear trolley
- Motorized trolley (inverter controlled – dual speed)
- Canvas chain container
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.