Kito L5 Lever Hoist
Kito L5 Lever Hoists proven strength and durability stand up in an endless array of gruelling applications, including environments. An advanced high-frequency heat treating process ensures uniform hardness on all key load bearing parts. The process creates a truly rugged hoist you can confidently take into any environment.
Kito’s widely acclaimed fail-safe freewheel system closes the gap between operator safety and load control. The freewheel mechanism was intentionally created as a two-step process to eliminate the risk of accidental free chaining. The result is dramatically improved functionality and operator safety.
Taking a hoist off-duty because of a damaged or broken hook latch is unacceptable. That’s why the LB latch was specifically designed to protect it from damage. The notch on the end of the latch is engineered to engage the tip of the hook to protect against lateral impact damage. The latch is also constructed of heavy gauge steel and secured by a widened anchor at the base to increase its rigidity.
The L5 Lever Hoist is available in standard lift heights of 1.5 and 3 meters, optional overload limiter also available.
- Unique patented ‘freewheel system’.
- Smaller, lighter, high grade (solid), alloy steel frame construction.
- Double brake pads with four braking surfaces.
- Low headroom design.
- Double pawl and double spring assemblies.
- Nickel plated Grade 100 load chain that uses a shorter and narrower link profile for greater surface area contact, which improves wear resistance and overall tensile strength.
- Needle and ball roller bearings allow maximum mechanical efficiency with minimum effort.
- Complies to Australian Standard AS 1418.2
|Capacity||Headroom (mm)||Lever Length (mm)||Load Chain Dia (mm) x fall||Weight (kg)||Supplier Part No. (1.5m Lift)||Supplier Part No. (3m Lift)|
|800kg||280||245||5.6 x 1||5.7||44202||45890|
|1 tonne||300||245||5.6 x 1||5.9||44203||62575|
|1.6 tonne||335||265||7.1 x 1||8.0||44204||45891|
|2.5 tonne||375||265||8.8 x 1||11.2||44205||61917|
|3.2 tonne||395||415||10.0 x 1||15.0||44206||45892|
|6.3 tonne||540||415||10.0 x 2||26.0||44207||45893|
|9 tonne||680||415||10.0 x 3||40.0||44208||61498|
- Overload protection: the unique slip clutch mechanism protects the hoist from damage in the event of an excessive overload without increasing the size of the unit
- Custom lift lengths to suit your requirements.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.