Kito LX Lever Hoist
The LX is an ideal mini lever hoist for lifting, lowering or positioning of loads and can be carried or stored in your toolbox.
Available in two capacities 250kg and 500kg. Optional belt bag and customized lift lengths available on request.
Complementing the existing Kito Lever Hoist range are the lightweight LX003 and LX005 models. Don’t be fooled by it’s pocket size design, the LX is no lightweight. It’s robust integrated aluminium housing, tip supported hook latches, and heat treated gears and chain make this a small hoist that delivers huge durability and performance. These 250kg and 500kg capacity units are an ideal lever hoist for lifting, lowering or positioning of loads and can be carried or stored in your toolbox.
- Compact and light.
- Easy to carry and easy to use, even in tight quarters or in elevated work stations.
- Quick Free-Chain and hook positioning – Hook positioning is simple and safe with the integrated 2 step free-chain mechanism on the LX.
- Award-Winning Pocket-Sized design.
- Fasteners are designed to protect threads from damage making maintenance easier.
- Abrasion and Corrosion-Resistant Grade 100 Nickle-Plated Load Chain
- The hook latch is highly resistant to deformation and damage.
- Single-step reduction gear, requires manual fastening force and assured load holding. Reliable load fastening can be provided to the last click of the lever.
- Nickel plated load chain.
|Capacity||Lift Height (metres)||Headroom (mm)||Lever Length (mm)||Load Chain Dia (mm) x fall||Weight (kg)||Supplier Part No.||LV Part No.|
|250kg||1.0||205||150||3.2 x 1||1.6||44200||24102|
|500kg||1.2||246||180||4.3 x 1||2.6||44201||24105|
- A belt bag can be attached to your belt bag for added convenience.
- Lift lengths can be customized to suit your unique requirements.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.