Magswitch Hand Lifter 60-M
The Magswitch Manual Hand Lifter adds safety and convenience to every workstation.
The Magswitch Hand Lifter 60-m is an ideal solution for all your small steel handling needs.
- Safety improvements
- Easier handling
- Complete on/off control
- Precise placement: no fighting against strong magnets
- Super strong hold: let the magnets do the work
- Exceptional hold on thin steel
- No site wiring or power needed
Features & benefits:
- Simple 180 degree turn of a knob to turn the magnet ON/OFF for fast and efficient steel transport.
- Pipe groove for transporting various size pipe.
- Strong magnet allows transport of heavier material.
- Shallow field magnet de-stacks thin steel.
- Pivot handle allows use as a hand lifter or sheet dragger.
- Fast pick up and transport of small steel loads.
- No need to manhandle steel or fight magnets in moving steel.
- More powerful – better resistance to pry off.
- One-handed operation for harder to reach parts.
- Ideal for small steel handling, dragging sheets, picking, placing & pulling parts out of burn table or handling scrap.
- Super strong magnet gives you added security in handling heavy steel.
- No more picking up sharp, hot or greasy steel with your hands.
- Pick, place, slide and position steel without using your fingers.
|Part Number||Magnet strength:||Weight:|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right lifting magnet for your application. Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.