Magswitch MLAY 1000×4 Lifting Magnet
The Magswitch LAY series magnets utilize different size magnets to attain different field depths. This allows for greater working loads and increased control over larger work pieces. With customizable pole shoes to fit almost any application, the LAY is a great all around tool that is perfect for picking pipe and round as well as large plate steel.
The Magswitch MLAY 1000X4 Lifting Magnet are lighter and stronger, pound for pound, than competitive shunting switchable magnets.
Features & benefits:
- Superior performance in the presence of Air Gaps: such as rust, paint and uneven surfaces.
- Lighter weight more compact unit
- Lift from Horizontal to Vertical
- Pole Shoes – replaceable for long life, ideal for customising to fit your application (except the MLAY1000x12)
- Features a patent-pending dual hook for load stability, and single hook for lifting horizontal to vertical.
- Ideal for porous material and thick steel.
- Lightweight and easy to turn on compared to old technology lifters, which are difficult to activate on thin steel.
- Superior hold with Air Gaps, Compact, lightweight, easy actuation
- Lifts Flat or Pipe
- Outperforms other magnetic lifters on thin steel – you can buy a smaller less expensive Magswitch to match what you’re lifting
- Lightweight, Better hold on thin material and in presence of air gaps
- Use Dual Hook to stabilizes load, Use Single Hook for lift to vertical
- Each lifter is manually activated and features a safety lock in both on and off position.
- Lock on/ off handle
|Part Number||Max. SWL 3:1 lift capacity||Min de-stack thickness||Weight||Height||Width||Length|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right lifting magnet for your application. Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.