MSA V-TEC™ 6m Self-Retracting Lifeline
The MSA V-TEC™ Cable SRL is intended to form a complete connecting element between the body support element and the anchor.
With premium stainless steel components and innovative engineering, the V-TEC Self Retracting Lifeline incorporates a precision-made spring radial energy absorber that requires zero calibration or adjustment.
The retraction dampening feature controls cable retraction speeds preventing pre-mature and accidental load indicator deployment.
- Completely field-serviceable with minimal components.
- Spring radial energy absorbing technology requires zero calibration or adjustment.
- Retraction dampening features controls the cable speed to <3m/s
- 20ft.(6m) length
- High-impact, clear polycarbonate housing simplifies pre-use inspection
- Fully rotating attachment point for complete user mobility.
- 180kg worker capacity.
|Lanyard Type||5mm galvanised or stainless steel cable (7×19)|
|Size||190 x 175 x 110mm (HxWxD)|
|Weight range||60 - 140kg (including tools)|
|Temperature range||-40 °C to 54 °C|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.