NXTGEN Chain Block with Overload Limiter
The NXTGEN Chain Block (Hand Chain Hoist) feature superior quality at an affordable price.
Available in capacities ranging from 500kg to 30 tonne in standard lifting heights of 3 and 6 metres. Optional lifting heights available on request.
- Compact design, small body, low headroom.
- High precision CNC gears.
- Impact resistant gear cover.
- Double pawl brake system.
- Dust cover on brake system.
- Zinc plated fixings, side plates and guides.
- High precision with 4 caged bearings.
- Engineering optimized hand chain grooves and cover, allows smooth operation pulling on various angles.
- High precision CNC load chain guides.
- Overload protection.
- Fused weather protected ratchet-brake disc.
- Zinc plated Grade 100 load chain.
- Heavy duty cast hook safety latches.
- Dacromet coated parts.
- Thrust bearing in bottom hook.
- Stainless steel ID plate.
- Manufactured to comply with Australian Standard AS1418.2.
- Reduced effort; High performance gear system allows minimum manual pull when lifting loads.
- Secures load; Safe, reliable double pawl, fused brake activates instantly and holds the load securely.
- Increased safety; When activated, factory-set overload protection will not allow the chain block to operate if overloaded.
- Double casing; impact resistant brake and gear covers provide durability whilst also protecting against dust and rainwater from entering internal mechanisms.
|LV Part No. 3 metre||K1100503||K1101003||K1102003||K1103003||K1105003||K1110003||K1120003|
|LV Part No. 6 metre||K1100506||K1101006||K1102006||K1103006||K1105006||K1110006||K1120006|
|Rated Load (t)||0.5||1||2||3||5||10||20|
|Proof load (t)||0.75||1.5||3.0||4.5||7.5||15||30|
|Efforts required at capacity (N)||228||284||353||353||333||398||353 x 2|
|Load chain (mm)||5 x 15||6.3 x 19||8 x 24||7.1 x 21||9 x 27||10 x 28||9 x 27|
|Net weight (kg)||10.8||12.4||20||24||41||85.2||205|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.