NXTGEN Lever Hoist with overload limiter
The NXTGEN Lever Hoists feature advanced safety features, suitable for the most demanding industrial applications.
Available in capacities ranging from 800kg to 9 tonne in standard lifting heights of 1.5 & 3 metres. Optional lifting heights available on request.
- Compact design, small body, low headroom.
- Short lever handle, light operation force.
- Zero pre-load required.
- High precision CNC gears.
- Impact resistant gear cover.
- Zinc plated fixings and guide.
- Zinc plated Grade 100 load chain.
- Heavy duty cast hook safety latches.
- Thrust bearing in bottom hook.
- Stainless steel ID plate.
- Double pawl brake system.
- Fused brake.
- Heavy duty end stop.
- High precision caged roller bearings support the load sprocket.
- Dacromet coated parts.
- Overload protection with fused friction discs.
- Recessed latch for better closure and longevity of hook.
- Manufactured to comply with Australian Standard AS1418.2
- Reduced effort; Needle & ball roller bearings allows minimum effort when lifting loads.
- Increased safety; When activated, factory-set overload protection will not allow the lever hoist to operate if overloaded.
- Reliable brake; Safe, reliable double pawl brake activates instantly and holds the load securely.
- Solid construction; Solid alloy steel frame construction, with a compact, low headroom design.
|LV Part No. 1.5 metre||KV008015||KV016015||KV032015||KV063015||KV090015|
|LV Part No. 3 metre||KV008030||KV016030||KV032030||KV063030||KV090030|
|Rated Load (t)||0.8||1.6||3.2||6.3||9|
|Proof load (t)||1.2||2.4||4.8||9.5||13.5|
|No. of Falls||1||1||1||2||3|
|Load Chain (mm)||5.6 x 15.7||7.1 x 19.9||10 x 28||10 x 28||10 x 28|
|Pull to rated load (N)||215||304||372||382||392|
|Net weight (kg)||5.7||8.0||13.6||26.0||40.0|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.