Oz Winch 250kg x 120m 240v
Oz Winches are lightweight yet strong, incredibly durable, safe and fantastic value for money.
They are all of the planetary design, rugged in construction and engineered to comply to Australian Standards. Built with a precision planetary gear train, they feature quality roller bearings throughout, a high starting torque motor designed specifically for winch hauling and hoisting applications and a fail safe electromagnetic disc brake to provide safe, easy load control.
All Oz Winches (240V as well as 415V) incorporate a low voltage 24V pendant control with 10m lead and an emergency stop button.
The pendant also has a quick disconnect system so when your winch is not in use, no one else can tamper with it.
Uniquely, all Oz Winches have the option of being configured with a wireless remote control system or hand held pendant control as standard. Two system control options for your convenience.
- Planetary AC Electric Winch
- AC motor for maximum torque, designed specifically for winch applications
- 240v single phase model is pre-wired with 3-pin plug
- Wire rope with safety hook
- Optional dyneema synthetic rope
- Low voltage hand control with 10m lead (removable) on all models
- Thermal overload protection
- Optional wireless remote control
- Optional zinc-plated pedestal stand
Applications: Hauling on domestic boat ramps, lifting in small workshops, home handyman, positioning caravans and trailers in confined areas, lifting sullage pumps, ideal for building sites, industrial bin retrieval, agricultural environments.
|SPEED (M/MIN) 50HZ||13|
|ROPE||6mm x 120m|
|VOLTAGE||1 Ph 240V|
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application.
Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.