Pacific Magnetic Lifter
We range the Permanent magnetic lifter which is used in a variety of industries for the transportation of lifting steel, engine parts, semi manufactured goods and moulds. Due to its magnetic force there is no need to use slings, clamps, or other holding devices eliminating damage to the surface of lifted goods.
- Pulling force is 3.5 times greater than the rated lifting capacity.
- Light weight, ranging from 10 – 50kg.
- Safe: No Electricity is needed for operation.
- Once operated there is less than 1% residual magnetism
- The simple switch and safety button design allows for one handed operation.
- Complies with AS4991
|Rated Capacity (kg)||100||300||600||1000||2000||3000||6000|
|Cylindrical Carrying Capacity (kg)||50||150||300||500||800||1200||1800|
|Max. Break-away Force (kg)||350||1050||2100||3500||7000||10500||21000|
|Net Weight (kg)||3||10||24||50||125||240||440|