SpanSet ERGO Harness Range – General Purpose/Confined Space
We supply SpanSet’s ERGO full body fall arrest harnesses. Comfortable enough to wear all day, these reliable harnesses are certified to AS/NZS 1891.1 and supported by a NATA accredited compliance and batch testing regime.
These are the workhorses in the range and are best suited for dirty and harsh conditions by professional operators who appreciate no-nonsense reliability. They feature the most reliable buckle system, being the 2 and 3 bar buckle, and don’t feature any moving parts or unnecessary padding.
ERGO Harness Range Product Features:
- Breathable mesh panel airflow counteracts heat build-up while giving the harness structure and form to minimise tangling and ensure correct donning.
- Fitted with suspension trauma relief straps allows a suspended conscious operative to minimise the effects of suspension trauma.
- Optimised buttock strap position and lock down stitch.
- Minimises the potential for harness peel out in a reversed crouched position.
- Supplied in free storage bag keeps harness free of dirt and moisture.
- Adjustment points; ensures correct fitting of chest, shoulder and leg straps confirming to a maximum amount of body shapes.
- Reduces weight and fatigue leading to greater worker acceptance and compliance.
ERGO Harness Range:
>> 1100 Miners ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1100 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1104 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1107 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1150 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1300 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1500 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
>> 1800 ERGO Full Body Fall Arrest Harness
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.