SpanSet – Magnum Plus Round Slings
We supply SpanSet’s Magnum Plus heavy duty high capacity Round Slings.
High tonnage slings up to 150,000kg.
- Variable load bearing point for more even wear.
- Ideal for choke lifting cylindrical objects without creasing.
- Less creasing means less wear.
- WLL (working load limit) data woven into sleeve for unmistakable capacity identification.
- 40% thicker sleeve for durability.
- Raised ribs for greater wear and cut resistance.
- 20% narrower than standard round slings for easy hook interface.
- Lifts smooth objects without damage.
- Lightweight and soft – reduced manual handling injuries.
- High strength to weight ratio.
- Load bearing fibres protected by the outer sleeve.
- Wide choice of lifting modes.
- Tuff Tag, webbing reinforced encapsulated compliance labels.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application. For specialist advice please contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.
|WLL (kg)||Thickness under load (mm approx)||Width under load (mm approx)||Min Load Edge Radius (mm)||Max Length (m)||Minimum Length (m)||Weight per metre (kg)|