HC7210, 3,0 m, Thermo-plastic High Pressure Hydraulic Hose
Enerpac proudly supplied and serviced by Lifting Victoria.
HC7210, 3,0 m, Thermo-plastic High Pressure Hydraulic Hose, 6,4 mm Internal Diameter
- For demanding applications, featuring a 4:1 safety factor
- Maximum working pressure of 700 bar
- Outside jacket is polyurethane, to provide maximum abrasion resistance
- Exhibits low volumetric expansion under pressure to enhance overall system efficiency
- Vinyl strain relief guard on both ends of hose to improve life and durability on all models.
Model : HC7210
|Maximum Operating Pressure (bar)||700|
|Internal Diameter (mm)||6,4|
|End One Assembly||3/8" NPTF|
|End Two Assembly||CH604|
|Hose Oil Capacity (cm3)||When using greater hose lengths, it is sometimes necessary to fill the pump reservoir after filling the hoses. To determine the hose oil capacity, use the following for 6,4 mm inside diameter hoses: Capacity (cm3) = 32,1699 x Length (m)|
|End One Coupler||3/8" NPTF|
|End Two Coupler||CH604|
Lifting Victoria is an authorised Enerpac distributor.