WebRail Heavy Vehicle Fall Protection System
WebRail by SpanSet is an effective solution to fall protection from the back of heavy vehicles. This simple to use system gives significant improvements to current work practices during the loading and unloading/rigging processes. The Tension Force Indicator gives a known and measurable force on the posts, and the Kevlar© core inside the webbing minimises stretch and deflection. The whole system can be removed in minutes to facilitate crane and fork access, or can be left in situ if desired.
The kit comes with four straps complete with twisted double action safety hooks, and spare parts and replacement straps are readily available. Please note, posts not included with the kit. However, engineering specifications are available.
Tension Force Indicator (TFI)
The TFI is fitted as standard on this system as added security against unintentional over tensioning, thereby providing optimum tension for effective fall restraint.
Features and benefits:
- Effective heavy vehicle fall protection.
- TFI gives a known and measurable force on the posts to help prevent over-tension and post damage.
- TFI fitted provides security against unintentional over-tensioning, thereby providing optimum tension for effective fall restraint.
- Kevlar Core Webbing minimises stretch and deflection, assisting to help prevent over-tension.
- Double action safety snap hooks at each end of system allow a safe and secure connection to posts.
- WebRail ratchet assembly has a MBS of 22kN.
- Whole system can be removed in minutes to facilitate crane and fork access.
- System can be left in situ if desired.
- Kit comes in a bag with four ratchet assemblies with twisted double action safety connection hooks.
- Spare parts and replacements are readily available.
|WEBRAIL-KIT-04||Set of 4 x 4m webrail assemblies in kit bag|
|WEBRAIL-KIT-05||Set of 4 x 5m webrail assemblies in kit bag|
|WEBRAIL-KIT-06||Set of 4 x 6m webrail assemblies in kit bag|
|WEBRAIL-KIT-07||Set of 4 x 7m webrail assemblies in kit bag|
|WEBRAIL-KIT-08||Set of 4 x 8m webrail assemblies in kit bag|
Other lengths and replacement straps also available.
Our sales team have experience and understanding of local industry and Australian Standards to help you choose the right product for the application.
Contact our sales team on 03 5229 9508 (Geelong) or 03 8360 7923 (Melbourne) or submit an enquiry.