Our cloud-based asset register will ensure your equipment is compliant.
Keeping track of your lifting, rigging and height safety assets can be a real challenge, particularly if you have multiple sites and divisions within your organisation. When records are poorly managed, it can lead to potential safety issues, not to mention failure to meet your obligations under the Australian Standards.
To address this we use Core Inspection, a web-based system that helps you manage and track the status, inspection and servicing of your lifting assets. With Core, we add your existing equipment to the register, plus any new gear when purchased. We also complete all our inspections using a tablet device with each report uploaded to the corresponding lifting, rigging or height safety asset.
Key features include:
- Asset Register – View your equipment register, including status, history, certificates and reports.
- Service Schedule – Comprehensive overview of your upcoming services on individual assets.
- Service Reports – Access and share service reports online with relevant colleagues and third parties.
Key benefits to clients include:
- Improve productivity – Access reports immediately after completion – no waiting required.
- Secure documentation – Access asset history, certificates and reports when you need them.
- Maintain compliance – Keep a better track of your assets to improve compliance.
- Web-enabled software – Provides 24/7 access to staff and contractors anywhere at any time.
- No software required – All you need is an internet connection and web browser.
- Full compatibility – Accessible from desktops, laptops, tablet pc’s and mobile devices.