Our cloud-based asset register will ensure your equipment is compliant.
Recent changes in the Australian Standards have placed an increased onus on crane owners and operators. This includes new requirements in the maintenance of crane duty records, annual third party inspections and changes to the cranes condition monitoring standard.
Recognising these obligations, we developed ARMS, a web-based solution that helps you manage and track the status, inspection and servicing of your lifting assets using secure ‘cloud based’ technology.
Key features include:
- Asset Register – View your equipment register, including status, history, certificates and reports.
- Service Schedule – Comprehensive overview of your upcoming services on individual assets.
- Service Reports – Access and share service reports online with relevant colleagues and third parties.
Key benefits to clients include:
- Improve productivity – Access reports immediately after completion – no waiting required.
- Secure documentation – Access asset history, certificates and reports when you need them.
- Maintain compliance – Keep a better track of your assets to improve compliance.
- Web-enabled software – Provides 24/7 access to staff and contractors anywhere at any time.
- No software required – All you need is an internet connection and web browser.
- Full compatibility – Accessible from desktops, laptops, tablet pc’s and mobile devices.
Arrange a demonstration
Contact Lifting Victoria to arrange an obligation-free demonstration on (03) 5229 9508 or enquire here.