Our onsite Crane Inspection Team can service an extensive range of crane types.
We provide a comprehensive crane service that includes crane inspection, testing and programmed maintenance. You can also rest assured that we are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to get your crane equipment up and running in the event of a breakdown.
Our service technicians carry out all minor servicing, and in conjunction with Jamie Harper at OAMPS Industries, carry out all your major service requirements.
Extensive range of crane equipment
Lifting Victoria source and sell an extensive range of crane equipment from world leading suppliers including building cranes, jib cranes, electric hoists, pneumatic hoists and winches.
We hold extensive inventory on essential crane parts and accessories, so you will never be caught short on the job. Our team can also design and manufacture customised equipment to suit your specific project requirements.
Assessing crane condition & safety
We encourage our clients to adopt a proactive approach, regularly assessing crane condition to extend the life of their cranes and related equipment.
In conjunction with ideas* cranes, a Melbourne based engineering firm, we can deliver:
- Crane Risk Management Audits -Conduct audits to assess the current crane management and individual crane compliance with regulatory and safety requirements.
- Third party Audit & Inspections – Carry out third party audit and inspection services to ensure any crane management, safety and compliance issues are identified and resolved.
- Major Inspection & Certification – Undertake major inspection and crane certification, providing an inspection and design review report certified by an qualified crane engineer, ensuring cranes meet all WorkSafe requirements, and optimising the life of the asset.
- Crane Specification & Selection – Provide independent advice on new crane equipment selection based on your production requirements, eliminating potential for expensive capital mistakes.
- Crane Duty Recording Systems – Install and maintain a crane duty recording system, which can increase the crane design life by up to 50%.