Time for a change? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established business. If you have the relevant experience and skills for this customer service position, then please get in touch.
Customer Service Role – Melbourne
- Work with a supplier of high-quality lifting and rigging equipment.
- Excellent team environment and supportive management
- Located in Laverton North.
Lifting Victoria is one of Victoria’s leading lifting equipment and height safety specialists. Our people, products, services, facilities and systems are uniquely focused on providing expert safety and load management solutions for our customers.
Due to growth, we are seeking an experienced and knowledgeable internal sales professional to join our Melbourne team in an Customer Service Role.
To be successful in this position you must have previous experience in the Lifting & Rigging Industry. In this highly regulated industry where specific Australian Standards must be met, expertise and technical knowledge are critical.
Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Managing general sales enquiries within our branch
- Process incoming orders and prepare quotes
- Schedule and coordinate inspection services
- Providing technical product based information
- Maintenance of stock and housekeeping of showroom
- Coordinate outgoing deliveries and communicate with freight carriers as required
To be successful in this role you must have excellent written and oral communication skills, Microsoft office skills and knowledge of Cin7 will also be an advantage. You must have the ability to multi-task and focus on completion of allocated tasks and provide outstanding customer service skills in both oral and written form.
This is a salaried position with hours from 8.30 – 4.30 Monday to Friday.
If you believe you have the demonstrated experience required and would like to join an industry leader in this genuine long term career opportunity then apply online now.
Visit our website at www.liftingvictoria.com.au for a comprehensive overview of our product range and services.
Applications should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.